Monday 1 January 2018

2017 in Review

Hello again and Happy New Year if you missed my post of yesterday. I've decided to share a dozen of my personal favourite creations from 2017, one from each month of the year to possibly reflect my developing style. I hope you like them.

January
An art journal page to reflect my eye troubles last year


February
Another art journal page reflecting my enforced job changes


March
More art journaling reflecting my future hopes


April
A Hochanda sample in my bright and zingy style


May
A mixed media panel with gorgeous new stamps by Donna which I was thrilled to have the priviledge to work with


June
I was thrilled to have finally cracked the acrylic stack technique with this underwater themed panel set featuring gorgeous Marina again all blinged up


July
Mixed media layers for a glam grunge art panel with a favourite butterfly theme


August
A truly mixed media piece inspired by a rusty factory on the side of a loch seen on our holiday to Scotland's lochs


September
My favourite bark technique for a woodland creation with the gorgeous new greyboard embellishments


October
My challenge to myself to create something in half an hour, quite a challenge as I'm not a fast crafter!


November
A very vintage mixed media panel with die cuts that I cut from corrugated card and texture paste through a stencil


December
My favourite from the Hochanda One Day Special samples I created which has multiple layers on a nature theme


I hope you like seeing these again or for the first time if you missed them when they first appeared or if we didn't know each other then.

Wishing you all a very happy, healthy and creative year ahead.
Fliss xx

8 comments:

Sue said...

Wow Fliss these are fabulous creations, you had a very crafty year! Have a very happy 2018, Sue xx

Craftychris said...

Awesome creations! Happy New Year! xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Beautiful layer upon layer of creativity Fliss, looking forward to many more this year. Happy New Year and well wishes to you and your..
Hugs Tracey xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful creations. Have a great year ahead, stay creative and I hope you will have better health this year. Hugs, Valerie

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Wow what a blast of colour and creation Fliss, wonderful way to look back at 2017 too
Hugs
Donna xx

Dorthe said...

Hello Fliss, so wonderful reviewing your fabulous creations, they are all amazing, and in different styles, too- which I love.
Big hug to you, Dorthe, xx

Deborah Wainwright said...

Fabulous look back a Fliss and wonderful projects xx

craftytrog said...

A wonderful review Fliss!
Happy new year!
Alison xox