Friday 1 December 2017

Fly Free Hummingbird ATC for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone on a rather brrrrh freezing cold day. Can't believe the chill as in the last few years we haven't got this until February! Hope you're all managing to keep warm.
I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog where this week I'm sharing another of the ATCs made for the last Hochanda shows back in October - doesn't seem that long and time has really flown! Plus of course, it's now December - yikes!


This is a peek only so I hope it will tempt you to hop over and see the whole creation and of course, the details on how I made it.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love this little Bird Fliss.. he has a certain character I can't put my finger on but he is awesome.. Fab make.
Warm Hugs & Happy Weekend Tracey xx

Dorthe said...

Yes Fliss, doesn`t it run all too fast ? I lo ve your bird, just look at the beautiful color tones, you used to make it live and look textured, a wonderful art piece. Hugs, Dorthe

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your hummingbird! Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

Love your shimmering hummingbird - though it's funny seeing the tropical warmth as the snow continues to fall fast!
Alison x