Friday 3 November 2017

Sprinkling Starlight at That's Crafty! Blog

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend as I am. We're off out for a meal tomorrow evening to a favourite Mexican restaurant and I can't wait as my 2 daughters are home for the weekend as today is my birthday!
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with a mixed media tag featuring some of the beautiful Lynne's Affirmations stamps.






You'll find the whole tag over at the blog of course and I'd love it if you did hop over to see how it came about.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.

Fliss x

7 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely inky background with the subtle print and the starts going up from the ballerina complete your tad beautifully.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag Fliss! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Mrs.B said...

A lovely tag Fliss, Happy Birthday, enjoy your meal out tomorrow.
Avril xx

Dorthe said...

I hope you all have a wonderful Birthday, and meal out, tomorrow- Fliss. Wonderful to have your daughters home .
Now off to see your gorgeous tag. L:-) Hugs, Dorthe xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

*Happy Belated Birthday Fliss* xxx
Sorry for my late peep and comment it's been a busy week. Your tag is beautiful.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
BIG HUGS Tracey xx

Joan said...

Belated Happy Birthday Fliss

Joan

Craftychris said...

Been to That's Crafty to see you tag - it's awesome! Happy belated birthday! I hope you had an absolutely wonderful time! xxx