Friday 12 May 2017

Oxide Ink Play at That's Crafty! Blog

Hello again, back to let you know I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog today and this week it's all about my experimenting with those addictive Oxide inks. If you haven't tried them do check it out to see just one of the effects you can achieve with the inks and water - they're totally amazing and I'm completely hooked!


As you can see, I made a whole batch of cards in one go - just think of the possibilities for Christmas!

Have a great weekend.
Fliss xx

3 comments:

brenda said...

Addictive is just the right word Fliss, loving them as well. Pretty shares today.

Hope you eyes are OK.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous cards. Hugs, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

These are delightful, Fliss - a breath of spring!
Alison x