Friday 5 May 2017

Discovering Wonder at That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, still suffering somewhat from the nasty thingy I managed to catch that turned into Pharyngitis which makes me cough a lot when I first get up and stops me sleeping sometimes - sigh! I'm somewhat fed up as this is the third time in less than 3 months I've had something when before now I haven't been ill for years!
Anyhow, enough whingeing and on to the reason for this post which is to let you know I have a very bright tag to share over at That's Crafty! Blog today which is a little extra inspiration for our Bright Challenge at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog.


Lots of stencilling and stamping and all details over at the blog as usual.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, love the colours. Feel well soon! Hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

A beautifully designed and coloured creation Fliss and real depth of colour.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Dorthe said...

Thank you Fliss, for your kind welcome, on my blog , I know it will be a wonderful road to start , being part of the team. Your tag, is so wonderful, and beautifully bright . I wish you to soon feel all well again, and with no more sicknesses this year !!! Dorthe, xx

junemac2 said...

This is one of my favourites you always use colour so cleverly Fliss and so beautiful is the result.

Words and Pictures said...

Fab brights - what a great design - I love those gridblocks.
Alison x

Fiona said...

Sounds like we have a similar lurgy Fliss, hope you are feeling better before your op. Are you having it done at Royal Sussex? Love the vibrant summery colours used in your tag, you have certainly complied with the 'bright' theme. Take care. Xx