Friday 21 April 2017

Sunshiny Day for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good week and like me, are looking forward to the weekend which will hopefully have some good weather.
Which brings me to my post over at That's Crafty! Blog today where I'm sharing a card that was inspired by a certain song which popped into my head the other day. Can you guess which one?


You'll find all the details of how I made my card over at the blog if you'd like to hop over and see.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you next week which is an exciting one for us at That's Crafty! and I'll be sharing the news on Monday.

Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

Just been enjoying this lovely card over at TC. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Alison x