Friday 31 March 2017

Running Away With Art For That's Crafty!

Hello everyone and sorry to be a rather bad vistor at the moment, I've been really busy with work and various issues as my hubby's business is in the process of changing into what's called an LLP and I've had a few things to deal with concerning HMRC which although it's technically under one banner still consists of different departments which need totally different action!
I'm also working behind the scenes on some crafty stuff I can't yet share although I can't wait to do that as I really love what I'm creating with.
Today is my day over at That's Crafty! Blog and I'm sharing another of my Hochanda samples, this week a rather grungy style one although it's still in my signature bright colours. Hope you like it.


I'll be back in a while as we have a new challenge for you today over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog.
See you later,
Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fab piece Fliss. Have a good weekend, hugs, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

What a fabulous arty piece - the intense colours are amazing. No need to apologise - I'm not exactly a great blogger myself at the moment!
Alison x