Friday 3 March 2017

Be Great Journal Page For That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good week. Mine has been extremely busy with work and crafting stuff which I can't share yet.
Last weekend was rather difficult too as my other half went with me to the optometrist, with me having to go to get a new left contact lens to last me until my cataract op early next month, he wanting to look at glasses frames to replace his. The optometrist insisted on checking his prescription as she hadn't done the one he took and he came out after nearly an hour with the news that he had suspected Glaucoma in his left eye!!! He now has to go and see my consultant!

I have my usual Friday post today over at That's Crafty! and this week I'm sharing a journal page that was actually easier to make than it might look. Hope you like it and you'll find all the details over at the blog.


It's actually very good inspiration for the current challenge over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog which has the theme of Just Words and if you enter there's a voucher for the online shop up for grabs!

Have a really fab weekend and see you next week.
Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely journal page. Good that the glaucoma was spotted and can be treated, hugs, Valerie