Friday 13 January 2017

Silver and Gold Challenge at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog

A slightly late post to share my inspiration for our new challenge at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog which I should have scheduled last night but I was so tired, I fell asleep in the middle of one of my favourite TV programmes (Death in Paradise) and had to go to bed. The first time that's happened in ages as I normally don't do it!
The theme is Silver and Gold for the next 2 weeks and there must be both on your entry. I do have both on mine but the metallic shimmer doesn't show as much as it should so you'll have to imagine it's got gold and silver on there where it looks a bit brown and grey!


Lots of inking, stamping, painting and gold embossing went on here although it is fairly obvious so the materials are listed below:

Carabelle Studio A6 Stamp Sets by Zorrotte - Le coeur et l'oiseau, Dans l'univers des feuilles
Distress Ink Pads - Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass
Mixed Media Paper
DecoArt Metallic Fluid Acrylics - Gold, Silver
Gold Embossing Powder
Orange Pencil
Tim Holz Sticker Book - Chit Chat
Silver Metallic Card
Kraft Card Blank

There's a fab prize for the randomly drawn winner of a voucher for the online shop and all you have to do to be in with a chance is enter!

Have a great weekend and see you next week.
Fliss xx

5 comments:

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Love this Fliss, that's my favourite Carabelle birdie ;)
Hugs
Donna xx

Amanda said...

Lovely Fliss
Love
Amanda x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

This is lovely.x

Nikki Acton said...

I love this design and what a great stamp xx

Moira said...

So pretty and wistful, just lovely